The value concept that employees should obey in the enterprise management.
1, the core values for the enterprise to provide management, management of the fundamental principles and values, is a long-term stability, can not be easily changed.
Integrity quality service management innovation
– abide by integrity, win the trust of the society.
– strict quality, casting brand foundation.
– sincere service, the pursuit of customer satisfaction.
– scientific management, improve staff efficiency.
– focus on innovation and enhance the vitality of enterprises.
2, other (subsidiary) values
Based on cultural stone industry to adapt to changes in the situation
Strengthen internal management model innovation
To build a strong brand building segment Karl
Business philosophy –
The market oriented customer service centers in the development of win-win development efforts to maximize the market opportunity to promote customer satisfaction maximization of market problems to minimize the quality and management of the advanced nature of the most fundamental elements
(1) the quality and value of sharing with users
(2) together with customers to do strong and big
(3) the achievement of the customer is the achievement of the company
(4) the user’s demand is our pursuit, the user’s problem is our problem, the user’s thing is our thing, the user’s difficulty is our difficulties
Management concept –
The process of orderly rules and regulations, a strong incentive to rational management of the situation
(1) everyone is equal in the face of the system
(2) the subordinate is wrong, leadership responsibility
(3) strict, thin, solid, tough, strong
(4) the details determine the success or failure of the process is important to the results
(5) “four” “four” “”, “four report”, “one depend on”
Four must: must put the enterprise benefit at first, must maintain the internal unity and the goal must be consistent, must have the good working state of mind, must study the new knowledge and the study to make the combination
Four know: know where subordinates, what to think, what to do, what to need
Four reporting: subordinates to report to the higher authorities where, what to think, what to do, what to need
A rely on: encountered outstanding problems and difficulties to rely on the company to solve